|HIGHLIGHTS||Daily Breakfast, Toronto City Tour, Niagara Falls – (Journey behind the Falls, Niagara’s Fury)|
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit is from October to March.
|Ticket type||Adult, Child (2-11 Years)|
On arrival, transfer from Toronto International Airport to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
After breakfast, discover what lies behind Toronto’s famous skyline on a comprehensive City Tour. Experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city, highlights include Eaton Center, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University of Toronto. Pass by the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and drive along the Harbourfront for a complete impression of this city. Later afternoon free time to explore optional activities like Harbour Cruise, Ripley’s Aquarium and much more. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
Toronto to Niagara Falls
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Niagara Falls. Travel through the towns of Hamilton, St. Catharine’s and the wine region of the Niagara Peninsula. On arrival, keep luggage in the lobby and proceed to the Table Rock Center to avail your ticket to Niagara Falls Journey Behind the Falls – an engraved cave behind the Niagara Falls, which opens-up to the mighty Horseshoe Falls, Niagara’s Fury – a 4D show featuring the moving platform beneath your feet, while you are surrounded by stunning visuals. Overnight in Niagara Falls hotel.
Niagara Falls to Toronto
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning is at leisure. Later, transfer to Toronto Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
|City||Value / 3 Star||Moderate / 4 Star||Deluxe / 5 Star|
|Toronto||Holiday Inn Express Downtown||Chelsea Hotel||Fairmont Royal York|
|Niagara Falls||Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls||Crowne Plaza Fallsview||Hilton Fallsview Hotel & Suites|
- Seat-in-Coach sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. However most of the downtown hotels has complementary pick-up.
- Limited departures for seat-in-coach transfer from Toronto downtown to Niagara Falls downtown:08:00 hours, 10:00 hours and 12:30 hours.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly; the same is not a part of the package and cannot be prepaid.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Departures Dates :
Daily from Oct 2018 to Mar 2019.
Tour Price :
Rates are per person in Canadian Dollars.