|HIGHLIGHTS||Daily Breakfast, 7 Days Car Rental with GPS, Sulphur Mountain Gondola, Minnewanka Boat Cruise, Glacier Adventure & Glacier Skywalk at Columbia Icefields, Maligne Lake Boat Cruise.|
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit is from April to October.
|Ticket type||Adult, Child (2-11 Years)|
Arrive Calgary International Airport, proceed to car rental location to pick up the vehicle, and proceed to hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure to create your own urban adventure and form your first impressions of Western Canada. Overnight in Calgary hotel.
Calgary to Banff - 130 KM
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and depart for Banff. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast day is at leisure. The resort town of Banff, set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Explore Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos, Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka Boat Cruise (admission included) for one hour which portraits the wildlife and vegetation including the Devil’s gap at foothills of the Rockies. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola (admission included) takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Afternoon hike along one of the groomed trails or stroll through the town site of Banff to shop in the many boutiques and shops. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Banff to Lake Louise - 60 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive through the Bow Valley to Lake Louise. With the Victoria Glacier in the background, this emerald-coloured lake is sure to leave an indelible impression. Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
Lake Louise to Jasper via Columbia Icefields – 230 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Jasper via the Icefields Parkway – Canada’s most scenic mountain roadway, a route to glaciers, lakes and waterfalls. Arrive at the Columbia Icefields Discovery Center, take the Glacier Adventure which takes you up the Athabasca Glacier. Later take a coach from the Discovery Center to the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored observation platform over the Sunwapta Valley for an unobstructed view of the surrounding glaciers. Continue along the Parkway to the Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and Bow Lake enroute to Jasper. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
After breakfast day is at leisure to experience the uniquely beautiful landscape of Jasper National Park where history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Explore Jasper town-site, Athabasca Viewpoint, Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake. At Maligne Canyon, stroll along 50 meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Later, enjoy Maligne Lake Boat Cruise (admission included) and we suggest a visit to Miette Hot Springs, White Water Rafting, Jasper Skytram, Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
Jasper to Edmonton - 365 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Edmonton Airport. On arrival drop off vehicle at car rental agency and proceed to connect flight to onward destination.
Entrance Fees to visit attractions
Banff: Sulphur Mountain Gondola & Minnewanka Boat Cruise
Columbia Icefields: Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Skywalk
Jasper: Maligne Lake Boat Cruise
|Calgary||Sandman Hotel Airport||Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport||Delta Airport In-Terminal Hotel|
|Banff||Banff Ptarmigan Inn||Rimrock Resort||Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel|
|Lake Louise||Deer Lodge||Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise||Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise|
|Jasper||Lobstick Lodge||Chateau Jasper||Fairmont Jasper|
Recommended Optional Tours/Admission
|Calgary||Calgary Tower||At leisure|
|Lake Louise||Lake Louise Lift||At leisure (15 minutes each way)|
|Jasper||Jasper SkyTram / Tramway||At leisure|
|Jasper||Jasper Planetarium and Star Gazing||35 Minutes|
|Jasper||Whitewater Rafting Tour||2.5 Hours|
Attractions operating timings:
- Lake Minnewanka Cruise is operational from 13th May – 15th October 2019.
- Maligne Lake Cruise is operational from 16th May – 15th October 2019.
- Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Skywalk is operational from 1st April – 15th October 2019
- Vehicle rates are based on 24 Hours.
- Passengers will be charged directly for additional hours, days and additional coverage / hours or optional products purchased at the commencement of the rental.
- Vehicle pick-up and drop-off are from the respective airports only.
- Maximum occupancy of a vehicle will be 5 people.
- Minimum age for car rental is 25. Drivers under the age of 25 will be subject to a surcharge of CAD 25 per day. Certain car classes may not be available to drivers under the age of 25.
- Self-drive cost does not include any discounts or promotions.
- The guest who is driving the vehicle must carry valid credit card on his / her name
- Tolls, national park fees, parking fees passengers need to pay directly.
- Drop-off fees has to be paid locally by the client to the vendor if applicable.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package cannot be prepaid.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Tour Price: April 01 – May 31, 2019
|Hotel Type||Single||Twin||Triple||Child 2-11 Yrs.|
Tour Price: June 01 – October 31, 2019
|Hotel Type||Single||Twin||Triple||Child 2-11 Yrs.|
Rates are per person in Canadian Dollars.