|HIGHLIGHTS||Daily Breakfast, FlyOver Canada, Vancouver City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour, Jasper National Park, Lake Louise, Banff, Peak-2-Peak Gondola, Overnight travel on VIA Rail, Lake Louise, Discover Banff & its Wildlife Tour.|
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit is from November to March.
|Ticket type||Adult, Child (2-11 Years)|
Arrive Vancouver and transfer from Vancouver International Airport to hotel. The city’s mild climate combined with close proximity to alpine peaks makes it the perfect destination for a winter getaway. Evening visit FlyOver Canada, a 4D show creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour. See spectacular waterfront landmarks including Canada Place, Robson Street for shopping, English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Later crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property’s exclusive homes and proceed to visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery continue to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River. Other attractions at Capilano include a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Whistler, host resort to the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Whistler is an award winning, internationally renowned, year-round resort nestled in the Coast Mountain range. The journey up the Sea to Sky Highway is just like it sounds – a winding spectacle of ocean and mountain scenery. On arrival check-in at hotel. Afternoon take Peak-2-Peak Gondola(starts operating from 23rd November 2017) ride for a stunning 360 degrees view of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forest. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
Whistler to Vancouver to Jasper
After breakfast, checkout of the hotel and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the beautiful Whistler Resort. Optional Trapper’s Run Dogsled Tour can be done in the morning. Late afternoon, proceed to Vancouver’s Pacific Central Station to connect to VIA Rail at 2000 hours for overnight train journey to Jasper.
This is one of the most memorable days of your Canada vacation. You awake onboard the train, to trees blanketed in fresh snow – with green branches just peeking through – as you near the Canadian Rockies. The sun is shining on the pure white snow as you arrive in the mountain town of Jasper. On arrival at 1600 hours, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore optional activities like Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
After breakfast, with a guide, embark on your choice of tour of one of the most spectacular areas of Jasper National Park. Choose to seek out wildlife with a naturalist or for those feeling invigorated, strap on some ice cleats and walk the floor of Maligne Canyon, surrounded by Icefalls and eerie rock formations. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
Jasper to Lake Louise
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Lake Louise via the Icefields Parkway – Canada’s most scenic mountain roadway, a route to glaciers, lakes and waterfalls. This scenery is just a warmupfor the sight that greets you in Lake Louise. You can choose from a lakeside sleigh ride this afternoon, or a spectacular Dog Sledging Tour along the ‘Great Divide’. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
Lake Louise to Banff
After breakfast, checkout and keep bags in the lobby. Rest of the morning at leisure to enjoy the charms of beautiful Lake Louise. Lake Louise, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Explore multiple optional activities like Skiing, Hiking trails wind up to the Lake Agnes, The Spa, and much more. Beginners and intermediate skiers may enjoy an abundance of gentle slopes and long cruising runs. Later, transfer to Banff. On arrival, check in at hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on Discover Banff and Wildlife Tour. On this 3- hour tour you will visit Banff’s landmarks and view wildlife in their natural habitat. Hear how the history of the Bow Valley changed when three railway workers rediscovered a hidden treasure. See and learn about wildlife’s behavior, habitat, and their winter survival adaptations.Later, enjoy the stunning scenery and short walks to the must see locations, taking photos and watching for wildlife. Afternoon, take an optional Snowshoeing Tour to Marble Canyon. Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Calgary airport to connect flight to onward destination.
|Vancouver||Holiday Inn & Suites D/T||Sheraton Wall Centre||Fairmont Waterfront|
|Whistler||AAVA Whistler||Coast Blackcomb Suites||Fairmont Chateau Whistler|
|Jasper||Lobstick Lodge||Chateau Jasper||Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge|
|Lake Louise||Deer Lodge||Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise||Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise|
|Banff||Elk and Avenue Hotel||Rimrock Resort||Fairmont Banff Springs|
Recommended Optional Tours & Activities:
|City||Tour||Duration||Per Adult||Per Child|
|Vancouver||Snowshoeing on Grouse Mountain||At Leisure||NA||NA|
|Vancouver||Vancouver Foodie Tours Granville Island Market||2 Hours||67||67|
|Whistler||Dog Sledging Tour*||2 Hours||230||230|
|Whistler||Snowmobile Tours||3 Hours||220||220|
|Whistler||Winter ZipLine||3 Hours||117||97|
|Jasper||Star Gazingand Planetarium**||At Leisure||54||20|
|Jasper||Maligne Canyon Ice Walk||3 Hours||69||30|
|Lake Louise||Dog Sledging Great Divide *||2 Hours||205||205|
|Lake Louise||Ice Skating on Lake Louise||At Leisure||NA||NA|
|Banff||Snowshoeing Tour to Marble Canyon||4 Hours||63||63|
Rates are per person in Canadian Dollars.
* For Dog Sledging tour, Solo riders are charged full sled rate equivalent to 2 adults.
** Star Gazing and Planetarium has premium rate applicable for Fridays.
- All the attractions are subject to weather conditions.Most of the attractions are closed on Dec 25, Dec 26 & Jan 01.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Seat-in-coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick up and drop off from hotels. However, most of the hotels has complementary pick-ups.
- Mandatory fee like a resort fee has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Transfers to & from “FlyOver Canada, Vancouver” attraction, needs to be managed locally on own. Operational timings are from 1000 Hours to 2100 Hours.
- Timings for Vancouver Downtown to Whistler Downtown (02 Hours)
- 15th November 2017 to 14th December 2017: 1030, 1330, 1700, 2030 Hours
- 15th December 2017 to 31st March 2018: 0900, 1100, 1300 Hours
- Timings for Whistler Downtown to Vancouver Airport (03 Hours)
- 15th November 2017 to 14th December 2017: 0600, 0900, 1230, 1600 Hours
- 15th December 2017 to 31st March 2018: 0600, 0800, 0900, 1000, 1100, 1300, 1500, 1700, 1830 Hours
- Peak-2-Peak Gondola:
- operates 23rd November 2017 to 31st March 2018 from 1000 Hours to 1700 Hours
- Timings for Banff Downtown to Calgary Airport (02 Hours)
- 15th November 2017 to 15th December 2017:0800, 1200, 1400, 1830Hours
- 16th December 2017 to 31st March 2018:0800, 0900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1545, 1830Hours
- Above package rates are not valid for the below travel dates. As per availability, premium rates will be applicable for: 22-25 December 2017, 16-17 February 2018 & 30-31 March 2018. Recommend to have pricing for these dates on request basis.
Departure: Tuesday & Saturday.
Tour Price:15 Nov, 2017 – 31 Mar, 2018
Rates are per person in Canadian Dollars.
SUPPLEMENT: Sleeper Class with meals on VIA Rail
Adult: CAD 325 Child: CAD 165