|HIGHLIGHTS||Daily Breakfast, Vancouver City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour, FlyOver Canada, Whistler, Peak-2-Peak Gondola|
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit is from November to March.
|Ticket type||Adult, Child (2-11 Years)|
Arrive Vancouver and transfer from Vancouver International Airport to hotel. The city’s mild climate combined with close proximity to alpine peaks makes it the perfect destination for a winter getaway. Evening visit FlyOver Canada, a 4D show creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour. See spectacular waterfront landmarks including Canada Place, Robson Street for shopping, English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Later crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property’s exclusive homes and proceed to visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery continue to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River. Other attractions at Capilano include a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, day is free to explore British Columbia’s spectacular city Vancouver on own. Recommend to visit Grouse Mountain, an escape into the serene beauty of a natural winter playground. Experience Snowshoeing at Munday Alpine Snowshoe Park, grab your skates and go for a glide on Grouse Mountain’s 8,000 square foot Ice Skating pond or embark on a magical Mountain Top Sleigh Ride. Friends and family will love this memorable journey around the mountaintop through snow-covered forests. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
Vancouver to Whistler
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Whistler, host resort to the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Whistler is an award winning, internationally renowned, year-round resort nestled in the Coast Mountain range. The journey up the Sea to Sky Highway is just like it sounds – a winding spectacle of ocean and mountain scenery. On arrival check-in at hotel. Afternoon take Peak-2-Peak Gondola (starts operating from 22nd November 2018) ride for a stunning 360 degrees view of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forest. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
After breakfast, day is free to explore Whistler village on own. Recommend to take a guided Snowmobile Tour. This tour offers a great introduction to back country riding with breathtaking viewpoints of Whistler Mountain. Afternoon try Winter Zip lining, fly through the forest on an exhilarating high-wire adventure. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
Whistler to Vancouver
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Vancouver Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
|City||Value/ 3 Star||Moderate/ 4 Star||Deluxe/ 5 Star|
|Vancouver||Holiday Inn & Suites Downtown||Sheraton Wall Centre||Fairmont Waterfront|
|Whistler||AAVA Whistler||Blackcomb Springs Suites||Fairmont Chateau Whistler|
Recommended Optional Tours & Activities
|City||Tour||Duration||Per Adult||Per Child (3-11 Yrs.)|
|Vancouver||Snowshoeing on Grouse Mountain||At Leisure||NA||NA|
|Vancouver||Vancouver Foodie Tours Granville Island Market||2 Hours||75||NA|
|Whistler||Dog Sledging Tour||2 Hours||260||260|
|Whistler||Snowmobile Tours||At Leisure||250||250|
|Whistler||Winter Zip Line||3 Hours||130||105|
Rates are Per Person in Canadian Dollar.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above package rates are not valid for the below travel dates. As per availability, premium rates will be applicable for: 21 December 2018 – 05 January 2019.
- Hotels have minimum stay requirement and holiday surcharge in effect during certain dates. They need minimum 2 to 5 nights stay during these dates.
- All the attractions are subject to weather conditions. Most of the attractions are closed on Dec 25, Dec 26 & Jan 01.
- Seat-in-coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick up and drop off from hotels. However, most of the hotels has complementary pick-ups.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Transfers to & from “FlyOver Canada, Vancouver” attraction, needs to be managed locally on own. Operational timings are from 1000 Hours to 2100 Hours & 24th December (1000 – 18000 hours), except on 25th December 2018.
- Peak-2-Peak Gondola operational dates & timings: 22nd November 2018 – 31 March 2019, 1000 – 17000 hours
- Timings for Vancouver Downtown – Whistler Downtown – Vancouver Airport will be advised
- For Dog Sledging tour, Solo riders are charged full sled rate equivalent to 2 adults.
Daily from 1 Nov, 2018 to 31 Mar, 2019
Tour Price :
(3-11 Yrs )
Rates are per person in Canadian Dollars.