|Daily Breakfast, 7 Days Car Rental with GPS, Peggy’s Cove, Lunenburg, Confederation Bridge, Ferry Prince Edward Island to Nova Scotia, Cape Breton Island, Cabot Trail.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The best time to visit is from April to October.
|Adult, Child (2-11 Years)
Arrive Halifax Airport, pick-up the vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to hotel located in the downtown core of this vibrant and cosmopolitan urban centre on the Atlantic Ocean. Overnight in Halifax hotel.
Halifax to Bridgewater - 105 KM
After breakfast, morning at leisure. Halifax is located on one of the world’s largest natural harbours and bears all the hallmarks of both a modern and historic city. Afternoon check-out and drive along the Lighthouse Route to the fishing community of Peggy’s Cove. This picturesque fishing village is surrounded by bare granite and coastal barrens with trails leading to its famous lighthouse. Continue along the coast and stop in the port of Lunenburg for a visit to the renowned Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. Overnight in Bridgewater hotel.
Bridgewater to Charlottetown - 410 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada’s smallest province, over the Confederation Bridge, the world’s longest continuous multi-span bridge. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Charlottetown hotel.
Charlottetown to Baddeck - 298 KM
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to explore the Victorian homes and elegant squares of Charlottetown. Despite the 20th-century character the city still manages to evoke the feeling of a colonial seaport with quaint sections such as Great George Street and Old Charlotte Town. Afternoon check-out and travel past Orwell Corner Historic Site to board ferry across the Northumberland Strait to Nova Scotia. Drive through tranquil scenery and small communities to Cape Breton Island. See the magnificent highland scenery that surrounds Bras d’Or Lake and drive to the delightful resort community of Baddeck. A fascinating museum is dedicated to the life and works of Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone. Overnight in Baddeck hotel.
After breakfast, today’s scenic highlight is to drive the Cabot Trail into the highlands of northern Cape Breton. The trail runs past lochs and glens settled by Scottish Highlanders and along scenic coastlines settled by Acadians. You will meander through the rugged Cape Breton Highlands National Park enjoying stunning views of sea-swept headlands, steep cliffs and tranquil beaches. Hiking trails lead into the interior of the park where stunning vistas appear at each turn Return to Baddeck through the lush Margaree Valley. Overnight in Baddeck hotel.
Baddeck to Halifax - 355 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Halifax. On the way visit The Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site depicting one fifth of the settlement of 1744 New France. Roam the streets and chat with authentically costumed guides. Later proceed along the shore of the Bras d’Or Lake to the mainland, and back to Halifax for one last night in the Maritimes. Overnight in Halifax hotel.
After breakfast check-out and proceed to Halifax Airport to drop of vehicle at car rental agency’s located at Halifax airport to connect to onward destination
|Delta Prince Edward
|Delta Prince Edward
Recommended Optional Tours/Admission
|Seal Watching Tour
- Vehicle rates are based on 24 Hours.
- Passengers will be charged directly for additional hours, days and additional coverage / hours or optional products purchased at the commencement of the rental.
- Vehicle pick-up and Drop-off are from the respective airports only.
- Maximum occupancy of a vehicle will be 5 people.
- Minimum age for car rental is 25. Drivers under the age of 25 will be subject to a surcharge of CAD 25 per day. Certain car classes may not be available to drivers under the age of 25.
- Self-drive cost does not include any discounts or promotions.
- Tolls, national park fees, parking fees passengers need to pay directly.
- Drop Off fees has to be paid locally by the client to the vendor if applicable.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be prepaid.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Tour Price: April 01 – May 31, 2019
|Child 2-11 Yrs.
Tour Price: June 01 – October 31, 2019
|Child 2-11 Yrs.
Rates are per person in Canadian Dollars.