Arrive Vancouver International Airport, pick up vehicle from car rental agency, and proceed to hotel. In evening, visit FlyOver Canada (admission included), a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, proceed with your included tickets to explore the Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property’s exclusive homes, En route visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery and continue to the Capilano Suspension bridge. At Capilano experience a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Later proceed to Grouse Mountain, ride the famous Skyride to mountaintop. Stroll at Grouse Mountain to explore actives like Guided bird watching tours, Theatre in the Sky’s “Born to Fly”, seasonal logging shows, Peak Chairlift, Lumberjack Show, the Eye of the Wind and much more… Rest of the day at leisure to explore Vancouver City, visit MacMillan Planetarium, Canada Place, Robson Street (known for shopping), English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
Vancouver to Victoria - 115 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to board BC Ferries for a 90 minutes ride. Sail across the Strait of Georgia, to reach Swartz Bay. Disembark and drive to Butchart Gardens (admission included), one of Victoria’s most celebrated sites and rated amongst the most beautiful gardens in the world. Later make your way to Victoria’s Inner Harbour, maritime heritage and colonial charm. Overnight in Victoria hotel.
Victoria to Whistler - 245 KM
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Proceed with your included tickets for Whale Watching Adventure. Staring at the picturesque marine wildlife, seek out for orca whales, seals, porpoises and much more. Later, drive to Nanaimo ferry terminal for 100 minutes’ ferry ride on BC Ferries to Horseshoe Bay. Disembark and follow the spectacular Sea-to-Sky Highway to Whistler enjoying the breathtaking views, scenic ocean vistas, mountains, waterfalls. En-route visit Shannon Falls and explore dramatic canyons. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
After breakfast, follow the smells of fresh waffle cones to discover Whistler’s best ice cream parlors, bistros and coffee shops. Later afternoon, from Whistler village take the exciting Peak-2-Peak Gondola (admission included) – a 3 km span between the peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. Wait for the Silver Gondolas as they offer glass bottoms for the entire 360-degree experience. Take advantage of several optional adventure activities in Whistler like, a ride on an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Whistler Bungee – giving thrill seekers an unforgettable experience, with an experienced naturalist guide pedal to Alta Lake, then paddle across the lake and down the River of Golden Dreams. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
Whistler to Kamloops - 360 KM
After, breakfast check-out and drive to Kamloops. The vast, rugged landscape of Kamloops showcases a variety of terrain, from silt bluffs to rolling hills, that attracts visitors from all over the world. Check out the unbelievable panoramic views of mountain ranges, lush agriculture fields, Kamloops Lake and the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers right in the heart of the city. Overnight in Kamloops hotel.
Kamloops to Jasper - 440 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive north along the Thompson River through the Yellowhead Pass to Jasper. The mountains part to reveal the aquamarine, glacier-fed lakes perched above the emerald valleys and the grazing elk of Jasper National Park. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
After breakfast day is at leisure to experience the uniquely beautiful landscape of Jasper National Park where history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Explore Jasper town-site, Athabasca Viewpoint, Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake. At Maligne Canyon, stroll along 50 meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Later, enjoy Maligne Lake Boat Cruise (admission included) and we suggest a visit to Miette Hot Springs, White Water Rafting, Jasper Skytram, Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
Jasper to Lake Louise via Columbia Icefields - 230 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Lake Louise via the Icefields Parkway – Canada’s most scenic mountain roadway, a route to glaciers, lakes and waterfalls. Arrive at the Columbia Icefields Discovery Center, take the Glacier Adventure which takes you up the Athabasca Glacier. Later take a coach from the Discovery Center to the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored observation platform over the Sunwapta Valley for an unobstructed view of the surrounding glaciers. Continue along the Parkway to the Crowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and Bow Lake En route to Lake Louise. Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
Lake Louise to Banff - 60 KM
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning at leisure to enjoy the charms of beautiful Lake Louise. Lake Louise, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Explore multiple optional activities like Kayaking, Hiking trails wind up to the Lake Agnes, The Spa, Lake Louise Gondola and much more. Later drive to Banff. On arrival, check-in at hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff hotel.
After breakfast day is at leisure. The resort town of Banff, set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Explore Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos, Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka Boat Cruise (admission included) for one hour which portraits the wildlife and vegetation including the Devil’s gap at foothills of the Rockies. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola (admission included) takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Afternoon hike along one of the groomed trails or stroll through the town site of Banff to shop in the many boutiques and shops. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Banff to Calgary - 130 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Calgary. On arrival check-in at hotel in Calgary. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Calgary.
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to explore on own the city’s rapid growth as a booming oil economy, Heritage Park, Fort Calgary, Stampede Park, and Canada Olympic Park. Afternoon check-out and proceed to drop off vehicle at car rental agency’s location at Calgary Airport.
Includes Entrance Fees to visit below Attractions:
Vancouver: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mountain, FlyOver Canada
Victoria: Whale Watching Tour & Butchart Gardens
BC Ferries: Tsawwassen/Swartz Bay & Nanaimo/Horseshoe Bay
Whistler: Peak-2-Peak Gondola
Jasper: Maligne Lake boat cruise
Columbia Icefields: Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Skywalk
Banff: Sulphur Mountain Gondola & Lake Minnewanka Boat Cruise
||Sandman Suites on Davie
||Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
||Doubletree By Hilton Hotel & Suites
||Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre
||Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
||Comfort Inn & Suites
||Doubletree by Hilton hotel
||Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
||Lake Louise Inn
||Banff Ptarmigan Inn
||Fairmont Banff Springs
||Ramada Hotel Downtown
||Delta Hotels By Marriott Calgary Downtown
Recommended Optional Tours/Admission
||Mountain ATV Tour
||Zip Line Adventure Bear Tour
||Tree Trek Canopy Walk
||Admission to Jasper SkyTram
||Jasper Planetarium and Star Gazing
||Whitewater Rafting Tour
||Lake Louise Sightseeing Lift
||At leisure (15 minutes each way)
||Admission to Calgary Tower
Attractions operating timings:
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola operates:
- 01st April – 30th April & 23rd May – 13th September Daily
- 14th September – 12th October (Saturday & Sunday only)
- When not operational, this will be substituted with Sea 2 Sky Gondola
- Butchart Gardens is operational from 01st April – 31st March (except on 25th December)
- Victoria: Whale Watching Tour is operational from 01st April – 31st October
- Covered boat (Orca Spirit vessel) 10:00, 14:00
- Zodiac 09:00, 10:00, 10:30, 13:00, 14:00, 14:30
- Lake Minnewanka Cruise is operational from 13th May – 15th
- Maligne Lake Cruise is operational from 1st June – 10th
- Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Skywalk is operational from 15th April – 15th October
- Attractions are subject to weather condition
- A daily rate is based on 24 hours.
- Passengers will be charged directly for additional hours, days and additional coverage or optional products purchased at the commencement of the rental.
- Drop Off fees is not a part of the above quote and the same should be paid locally.
- Tolls, national park fees, parking fees, fuel and anything apart from the inclusions passengers need to pay directly.
- GPS, unlimited mileage, insurance, accessories, and child car seat is not included unless specified.
- Vehicle offered and quoted are always on similar basis / category.
- Minimum requirement for Car Rental:
* Minimum age for car rental is 21 with a prepaid voucher.
* Drivers under the age of 25 years will be subject to a surcharge of CAD 25 per day. Certain car classes may not be available to drivers under the age of 25.
* The driver should possess a valid driver’s license (Smart card) or International driving permit.
* The driver should hold a major credit card in his / her name with a sufficient balance at the time of availing the vehicle. For more details please go through the privacy policies.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package cannot be prepaid.
- Attractions are subject to weather conditions.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.