Fly for the ride of a lifetime!
Experience Niagara’s Premier Year-Round Aerial Attraction
From the sensation of lift-off, to the excitement of soaring above the turbulent rapids and cascading waterfalls, your Niagara Helicopters ride is a unique and spectacular experience. Your all-scenic flight gives you a thrilling view of Niagara’s natural and man-made wonders.
The air circulated, customized and meticulously maintained helicopters feature individual headsets with taped commentary. Landscaped grounds include picnic facilities, snack bar, and gift shop for film and quality souvenirs. Your photos will bring back wonderful memories so be sure to bring your camera. Flights depart daily, 9 am until sunset, weather permitting.
For the thrill of a lifetime!
The helicopter sightseeing tour flies over Niagara Falls for individuals and groups. An exciting combination of terrific scenery and the thrill of a helicopter ride. Certificate of Flight is provided for all passengers. Duration of ride: 12 minutes (including boarding & picture-taking).
Hours of Operation
Open daily year-round 9 am until sunset, weather permitting.
- Free parking with plenty of room.
- Lovely Gift Shop featuring exclusive Niagara Helicopters collectables.
- Café/Bar for hot and cold beverages and snacks.
- Photography Lab providing personalized, high-quality photos of you and your loved ones.
- Picnic and observation area is open to the public.
Specialty Charter Service
- For a truly unique experience, Niagara Helicopters offers a variety of specialty flights and Niagara and Toronto charter services.
- You can be whisked away for a romantic private tour, say “I do” over the Falls for a unique wedding, take a half or full day “Man-cation” for a heli-fishing adventure or arrive in style at your favorite golf courses. The exclusive Niagara tours will leave lasting impressions on your family, friends and clients.
- Now they offer executive pick-up and drop-off services at Toronto Island Airport and Toronto Polson Pier Airport in downtown Toronto, as well as Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Experience the “De-Vine”!
The age-old beauty and majesty of Niagara Falls and state-of-the-art technology converge with a Niagara Helicopters Limited flightseeing tour. As the helicopter lifts off from the helipad, the view of the Niagara River and parklands is nothing short of amazing. In the distance, a thin swirling mist rises above your ultimate destination – The Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The view is not available anywhere else on Earth! But it isn’t over yet!! Enjoy the sights of the Niagara Region en-route to one of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s stunning wineries.
Once you arrive, enjoy a private Tour and Tasting! You will be taken on a private tour of the winery followed by an educational tasting presentation.
Your vineyard table awaits!